- Everyday running/maintenance of the computer system in the company including handling of users’ request for jobs & reports.
- Trouble-shoot computer hardware, software and network problems.
- To provide support, enhancement and maintenance of system, as well as, understand users’ requirements, prepare specifications and make recommendations.
- To assist in designing, programming and implementing application systems and workflow processes.
- To assist in supporting front line outlet systems, which include but not limited to, Point of Sales, Top Up Kiosks, Self-Ordering Kiosks, Order-Pay-Collect Systems as and when required.
- Minimum IT diploma holder
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant field
- Experience in Windows 2003 system administration & MSSQL
- Experience in POS & Kiosks Systems preferred
- Knowledge in Windows Server / Linux
- Knowledge in Network / LAN / WAN
- Strong task and time management skills
- Strong Analytical mindset
- Fluent communication, good interpersonal, analytical & problem-solving skills
- A team player who can work independently
- Be able to lead projects as and when required