Careers>Senior Centre Executive (Hawker Centre)
Senior Centre Executive (Hawker Centre)
- Assist Centre Operations Manager to carry out daily inspections and checks to ensure smooth operations in hawker centre.
- Attend to complaints/feedbacks/enquiries from customers, tenants and officers from the relevant authorities/agencies on all aspect of the operations.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in NEA requirements is advantageous. Process good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work under tight deadlines. Computer literate.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialised in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.