Careers>Senior Finance Officer
Senior Finance Officer
- You shall report to the Manager.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, accounts receivable but also any other projects as assigned.
- Responsible for Account Payables, Inventory and Cash Management, including monthly account closing, reconciliation, compliance with SOP and internal control etc.
- Responsible for quarterly/ yearly statistic reports and GST submission.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and others ad-hoc reports.
- Assist in matters relating to internal and external audit.
- Carry out work and other scheduling required by the Manager as and when necessary.
- Diploma in Accountancy with 1-3 year(s) of relevant experience in the same capacity.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills and able to work independently with hands-on approach and a high level of initiatives.
- Ability to work under stress and meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Working location in Woodlands.